To conclude, there has been no pandemic in 2020, no new distinguishable disease. There is so far no evidence of a novel disease-causing virus named Sars-Cov-2, hence of variants. The fragments of DNA listed by WHO are overwhelmingly perfect matches of parts of the human genome.
There may have been locally a worsening of a known disease, possibly radiation sickness, due to the implementation of 5G. In the U.K., the country with the highest excess mortality rates (taking 2015 as a reference), 5G is the most developed. Major cities were covered between May and October 2019, and coverage has since been expanded. In comparison, France, where 5G began to be unrolled only towards the end of the year, despite far severer lockdowns, suffered far less mortality. Flu vaccination rates are also the highest in the U.K., much higher than in France. In short, together with the consequences of measures, and specific local factors, 5G and flu vaccination could well account for the variations in mortality in 2020, including any local rise, and the former three for any excess deaths in 2021 compared to 2020, if any, among the non-inoculated. Whatever might be the case, assuming less than 1% of all adverse injection effects are reported, as claimed in the 2010 report for the American Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, deaths alleged to be from the covid-19 injections do correspond to the undeniable excess death figures so far this year in Europe, and hence likely elsewhere.
Two important points need insisting on: notwithstanding whether or not there is a disease named covid-19 caused by a virus, i) the PCR and other tests can in no way tell us if someone is infected, nor if there is viral presence since the fragments of RNA and DNA correspond to parts of human and bacterial genomes, and ii) the covid-19 injections are not vaccines, but of an unprecedented nature, and thus remain experimental as they have not been properly trialled to know what their short to long terms effects can be, all the more so given the latter issue with the fragments.
However, regardless of all the evidence available or lack thereof, since early 2020, this is what we have done:
1) We have invented a disease whose clinical symptoms are those of many common diseases and hence is indistinguishable.
2) We have invented a virus to account for this unclearly identified disease and in effect defined it as “having the virus”. However, our body is full of microorganisms, including bacteria such as the tuberculosis bacillus which not only do not generate any recognizable damage, but are essential for our survival. Notably, exosomes, known to be indistinguishable from viruses, and thus maybe wrongly thought to be viruses, make our adaptation to changing conditions possible. In other words, we have redefined a disease by the presence in our body of microorganisms without which life would not be possible. To do so, we have invented the term “asymptotic”. Given we all have the full range of microorganisms, it applies to any human not displaying symptoms of illnesses they are alleged to cause.
3) Based on the as yet fictitious virus, we have characterised the unidentified disease as contagious. We have therefore inferred that all healthy human beings are potentially dangerous, and confirmed this by mathematical models which in the first place assume everyone is equally dangerous. In particular, this amounts to a total inversion: healthy is redefined as ill.
4) We have therefore elaborated tests to confirm we are human beings, not dogs or roses, and that therefore we are dangerous.
5) Given all humans are potentially a danger to each other, they must be isolated, and not just because they can transmit the so far fictitious virus named Sars-Cov-2. Indeed, instead of attributing the global decline in mortality caused by influenza or more generally by respiratory diseases in 2020 to misdiagnosis due to loosely described covid-19 symptoms and irrelevant tests, we have attributed the decline to the effectiveness of coercive measures, notwithstanding the shockingly excessive mortality especially among the 25-44 age-group they are resulting in. We have therefore deduced that isolation measures are necessary so no human can transmit to his fellow humans the until now equally fictitious flu viruses. These measures, as heralded by news reports, can also ensure that morbidity and mortality due to air pollution remain low.
6) We are alongside doing our utmost to invent cures and protections against the so far fictitious virus and trying to enforce them on all humans.
7) To ensure all take these medication and injections are regular intervals, to ensure they refrain from unnecessary human interactions, they must be strictly monitored, and their lives transferred onto the virtual medium of the internet.
8) Hence the use of wireless devices has soared and is continuing to soar and 5G networks are being expanded with real gusto since last year.
9) Given 5G, injections, and isolating measures are the cause of rising mortality, this is comforting us: the pandemic we so wanted may at last happen. We can therefore conclude it is due to Sars-Cov-2 and now also variants of this so far imaginary virus, and to a lesser extent the flu viruses, justifying more expansion of 5G, of injections and isolating measures … ad aeternam.
In a nutshell, we are living in a make-believe virtual world, one that only exists on computer screens, playing at scaring ourselves, while ignoring reality and the real impact of our own actions. By trying to alter the subtle and fragile equilibrium of our bodies and of nature, without which there can be no human life, an equilibrium that has taken billions of years to reach in ways unknown to us, an equilibrium we cannot even fathom, we may become unique as a species, not because of the multifold capacities of the human mind, but because relinquishing our mind, our primary tool to ensure our survival, we would have instead created ourselves the conditions of our demise. Why? For the sake of incessant profit-maximization and control over our fellow human beings? What good will it do us, when we will no longer be?
- https://rupress.org/jcb/article/162/6/960/33690/When-is-a-virus-an-exosome ↑
- https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales ↑
- https://www.aier.org/article/death-by-lockdown/ ↑
- Engelbrecht, T. et al. 2007. Virus Mania. Translated by Megan Chapelas and Danielle Egan. Traﬀord: Victoria, Ca. ↑
- https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm ↑
- https://www.pnas.org/content/117/32/18984 ↑